July. 31, 2020
With the Peel Region now open for stage 3, we are now taking clients for facial piercings and tattoos.
We are still continuing to follow strict guidelines as follows;
• Masks/ facial coverings are mandatory
• Sanitize your hands upon entry
• Limited number of clients allowed in the shop
• Keep 6ft/2m of distancing space inside/ outside the shop.
We are accepting walk-in only for piercings as the process is very fast, and we appreciate everyone's patience and understanding.
Tattoos are walk-in and appointment based, though we advise to call ahead to check for artist availability as it can get booked up, therefore we recommend to come in for a consult/ book an appointment.
If you have any related symptoms (cough, fever, difficulty breathing etc.) have had or have been in contact with someone with COVID19, you must wait 1 month post recovery before you can come in.
Thank you for your continued support and understanding!
June. 24, 2020
WE ARE NOW OPEN!
If you plan on coming in to get a tattoo or piercing, strict distancing and sanitation measures will be in place for both your safety and ours.
With that said, please;
• No facial piercing or tattoos
• Come alone (No friends or family)
• Wear a mask (I wear mine for your, yours is for me. If you don't have one we have knit ones available for purchase)
• Book an appointment (Walk ins can get busy and can be difficult to determine when exactly the next available slot will be, I don't want to rush any tattoo or have you wait for hours and be disappointed come closing time. (It also prevents unnecessary crowding.)
• Sanitize your hands when you come in (available at the counter)
• If you have any related symptoms (cough, fever, difficulty breathing etc.) have had or have been in contact with someone with COVID19, you must wait 1 month post recovery before you can come in.
From the P&P family to yours, we hope that everyone is keeping safe during these challenging times.
Here at Pleasure and Pain, we value the health and safety of our clients, staff, friends, and family members
We are choosing to close up shop as of March 14, to help stop the spread of COVID19 until further notice.